Tuesday 19 August 2014

e.l.f haul





So many people believe that for good quality makeup there is a hefty price tag attached and don't get me wrong. high end is fantastic however cheaper drugstore brands are seriously stepping up their game - enter e.l.f cosmetics. Eyes Lips Face cosmetics, or e.l.f for short, are an amazing brand that offer great products for incredibly cheap prices. Products are only a few pounds each and if that isn't enough, their frequent sales and discount codes mean you can stock up your makeup bag without feeling guilty!



My latest e.l.f haul was all new products I've not tried before and I can safely say I'll be repurchasing all of them...

Baked blush is peachy cheeky - I love love love baked products and this light shimmery peach shade is great for the summer months and looks perfect with a tan.

 Daily brush cleaner - spray brush cleaner is great for a quick spot clean when I don't have time for a deep clean.

Shimmering facial whip in lilac petal - the liquid highlighter is great as a highlight but i absolutely love mixing this in with my foundation for a glowy, dewy look. This pink opalescent colour looks best for fair skin.

 Glitter primer - does what it says on the tin. admittedly not as good as the too faced glitter glue, but for £2.50 it's the best thing for the more budget conscious.


Jumbo lip gloss sticks in pink umbrellas, sangria sunset and summer nights - These were a lot more sheer than what I was expecting but once they're applied they provide a nice wash of colour to your lips - perfect for summer or days when you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. Plus the first time I wore one of these I was surprised with a lovely minty fresh scent!

Smudge brush - I already own 4 of this type of brush, but what does one more hurt? This brush is essential for a sultry smokey eye and after persistent use and washing it hasn't shed a hair!


Moisturising lipsticks in  Party in the Buff and Flirty and Fabulous - Creamy, super pigmented, long lasting and only £3.95, what more could you want from a lipstick? Flirty and fabulous is the brightest neon pink I've ever seen it is definitely not for the faint hearted. Party in the buff is a bright peachy colour, it reminds me of Lime Crime's cosmopop. These lipsticks are great for when you're feeling bold and daring.


Studio matte lip colours in tea rose and red - hands down my favourite products I've ever purchased from e.l.f! tea rose is a stunning pinky/mauve toned nude colour and compliments my pale skin perfectly. The red is a very bright and bold shade and I think it strikes the perfect balance without being too blue or orange toned. Considering they dry matte, the lip colours glide on so easily and feel soft and moisturising on your lips. Once dried, the matte is flawless and does not budge. Not one inch. I'll definitely be ordering more colours from the range!

Have you guys ever purchased from e.l.f cosmetics before? What do you think of the products? Let me know in the comments section!

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment